Who’s Who Legal highlights Abreu Advogados’ lawyers as Global and Thought Leaders 2021
The international directory Who’s Who Legal distinguished 7 Abreu lawyers, in a total of 12 awards.
In the Private Client practice area, Nuno Cunha Barnabé was recognised as a Thought Leader. In the Data and Sports areas, Ricardo Henriques and Fernando Veiga Gomes are, respectively, also distinguished as Thought Leaders.
As Global Leaders, the following areas and lawyers were also recognised
- Life Sciences: António Andrade is highlighted in Patent Litigation and Ricardo Henriques in Transactional;
- Intellectual Property: António Andrade is recognized in Patents and Trademarks;
- Energy: Manuel Santos Vítor is distinguished in Power/Electricity
- Labour & Employment: Carmo Sousa Machado;
- Data: Ricardo Henriques is distinguished in Data Privacy & Protection and Information Technology
- Arbitration: André Pereira da Fonseca was distinguished as Future Leader;
Who’s Who Legal recognises the best lawyers and specialists in various practice areas, through an independent research process, based on references from lawyers and clients