The user may, at any time, configure his computer to accept all cookies, to notify him when a cookie is issued, and to reject the reception of any cookies. The way to do this depends on the web browser being used (please consult the “Help” function of your browser).
We can use the information gathered to help us develop and improve our website. The information gathered and statistics, however, do not include details that can be used to identify you.
The cookies we use:
- PHPSESSID This is an essential cookie that allows our website to respond to any action you execute on the website, such as when you fill out a survey form. The website does not work properly if this cookie is not used.
- wf_loginalerted – Functional cookie from the “Wordfence” plugin, which is used to protect against hacker attacks.
- viewed_cookie_policy,cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary,CookieLawInfoConsent,cookielawinfo-checkbox-others,cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance,cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional, cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics,cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement – Cookies from the “GDPR Cookie Consent” plugin that stores whether the message has been viewed by the user and checks which cookies to use. These are essential cookies.
- wp-wpml_current_language – Cookie from the “WPML” plugin which stores the current language of the website. This is an essential cookie.
- wordpress_sec_ – Functional wordpress cookie, which is used to protect against hacker attacks.
- wordpress_test_cookie – Functional wordpress cookie, which tests whether the browser accepts cookies.
Web browsers allow you to control cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block cookies or to block cookies from specific sites. Browsers can also help you delete cookies when you close the browser. Be aware that this may mean that any opt-outs or preferences defined on the website will be lost. To learn more about cookies, including the way cookies were created and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes information on how to manage the settings for the various makes of browsers.
Google Analytics browser opt-out: