Abreu Advogados at the shortlist of Forty Under 40 Awards by Iberian Lawyer
Abreu Advogados is shortlisted for the Forty Under 40 Awards in 2021, an annual initiative promoted by Iberian Lawyer that recognizes the 40 best lawyers under the age of 40 on the Iberian Peninsula.
In the individual nominations, the Abreu Advogados’ lawyers were included in the shortlist, accounting for a total of 11 nominations:
- André Modesto Pinheiro (Banking & Finance Lawyer)
- Cláudia Santos Malaquias (M&A Lawyer)
- Isabel Pinheiro Torres (Fintech Lawyer)
- Madalena Bernardes Coelho (Public Law Lawyer)
- Maria Cabral de Azevedo (Insurance Lawyer e Real Estate Lawyer)
- Maria Inês Assis (Tax Lawyer)
- Paulo Amaral Basílio (Insolvency & Restructuring Lawyer e Litigation Lawyer)
- Susana Duarte (Tax Lawyer)
- Tiago Leote Cravo (Public Law Lawyer)
The award ceremony will take place in Madrid on 23 September. The list of finalists may be consulted here.