- Come and join us
Abreu Advogados has 7 new Associate Lawyers
Abreu Advogados has seven new Associate Lawyers, its policy of investing in young talent led to the offers made to these lawyers who trained with the firm, having shown the attitude and values that are in line with the firm’s aims.
The newest Abreu Advogados Associate Lawyers had the opportunity to follow the firm’s training plan as part of a dynamic model designed to allow development of their technical and personal capacities, developing autonomy and practical knowledge of the reality of the firm’s practices.
- Alexandre Ventura – Litigation and Arbitration; Sports;
- João Galamba de Oliveira – Corporate and M&A; Employment;
- Laura Antunes – Litigation and Arbitration;
- Marta Castro Henriques – Real estate;
- Marta Ivanchyshyn– Litigation and Arbitration;
- Madalena Mesquita Palha – Litigation and Arbitration;
- Rita Correia Nunes – Litigation and Arbitration.
The new Associate Lawyers demonstrated their capacity and resilience during their two-year traineeship. Their arrival is in line with the firm’s continual and organic growth policy, via investment in talent and innovation in response to current challenges of the legal sector.