In pursuit of the objectives of managing our business and creating value in the community where we’re based, we have sought to develop initiatives in order to respond to the most urgent needs in the light of the current circumstances:
- Fundo de Solidariedade Estefânia: fund raising to support the acquisition of protective equipment.
- Creation of the “Saiba Como Ajudar” (“Find out how to help”) channel on our site in order to publicise requests for support and other initiatives of acquisition or donations of medical support equipment.
- Food collection campaign: with the objective of supporting the community where we’re based, we implemented a food collection point in the three offices simultaneously. The food was donated to the Santa Maria Maior and Ramalde parishes and to the Madeira Food Bank.
- Partnership with Student Keep: a project that consists of the collection of IT equipment and its subsequent donation to students without access to a computer.
- Support to the initiative Mesa dos Afetos – Mesa dos Afetos is a project of the Santa Maria Maior parish which aims to provide food support through the preparation of daily meals (lunch and dinner) adjusted to the nutritional needs of each user, fulfilling the basic principles of healthy eating.
- Partnership with the Rede de Emergência Alimentar: we encouraged the participants of our webinar to contribute with a donation to the Rede de Emergência Alimentar.
- Partnership with the Covid.pt platform, in which we provide a package of hours of legal advice on a pro bono basis.