Abreu Advogados promotes debate on the regulation of crypto assets
Abreu Advogados’ Knowledge Institute will organize, on, a round table dedicated to the proposed EU regulation on the crypto assets market (MiCA propostal).
The debate will be held in digital format, via Zoom, and will be attended by:
– António Garcia Rolo, Guest Academic Assistant in the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon;
– Philip Paech, Associate Professor of Financial Law and Regulation at The London School of Economics;
– Filippo Annunziata, Associate Professor of Financial Law at the Bocconi University of Milan;
– Ricardo Henriques, Partner of Abreu Advogados;
– Diogo Pereira Duarte, Partner of Abreu Advogados and Professor of Civil and Financial Law at the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon.
Registration is free but mandatory and can be done here.
In addition to this roundtable, the Knowledge Institute is also organizing the first course exclusively dedicated to the crypto assets market in Portugal, which will take place between 13th and 22nd September.
The crypto-active market has been one of the most dynamic at the European level, leading the European Commission to develop, under the European Digital Finance Strategy, regulations that can harmonize the European framework regarding the issuance and trading of crypto assets.