Expert services, insight and information supporting organisations in all areas of health and life sciences.
This is our response and our contribution to the current crisis, in the face of growing challenges for a sector that, having been pushed into the background, is proving to be increasingly crucial for the development of any country and any economy.
We want to put our expertise and profound knowledge of the health sector, arising from years of experience gained, at the service of organisations that want to restructure their activity or reinvent themselves. The goal is to ensure that these companies continue to be lead players in the new post-pandemic context by supporting them in the sector and all those who want to convert their workforce, reorienting their organisation to this stimulating, but highly regulated and competitive sector.
You will find in Abreu Advogados the right advisers to support you. A multidisciplinary, dynamic, specialized and focused team with a unique experience, which can respond to your needs, from A to Z, in all legal areas, providing the necessary support for responding and anticipating all risks and opportunities.
At the moment, several health sector companies are facing complex legal and regulatory issues, such as:
- those deriving from the launch, marketing and reimbursement schemes of medicines and other health products;
- experiments and clinical trials;
- telemedicine and growing use of technological means for management;
- patient diagnostics and treatment
- intellectual property protection;
- non-conventional therapies;
- the protection of personal data;
- regulatory bodies and Government relations;
- the civil and criminal responsibility of companies and health professionals, the arbitration on medicinal products.
Abreu Advogados is a reference among law firms dedicated to this healthcare sector in Portugal: it advises national and multinational companies, and acts in close partnership with reputable international law firms, providing practical and comprehensive outlook on matters involving regulation, competition, international litigation, but also innovation and product development, patent registration and information technology.
We believe that we are the right partner for the health sector and we are available to clarify the questions and issues concerning the sector, especially at a time like this, when each professional should seek to provide its own input. This is ours.